Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Test

Here's a link to the test I just took:

There are 4 parts of questions and here's my comments about results of each part and about the final result.

Section 1: Planner or Spontaneous?

Your answers suggest you are Spontaneous, not a Planner.
You are flexible and take life as it comes.

I agree with this.

Section 2: Facts or Ideas?

Your answers suggest you are a Facts, not an Ideas person.
You are a practical person who remembers details from your surroundings.

This is harder to assess but I guess it's true that I have moved from the world of ideas into "reality". Disagree with rememebering any details though.

Section 3: Heads or Hearts?

Your answers suggest you are a Heart, not a Head person.
When making a decision, you are driven by your personal values and the feelings of others.

This was surprising result for me so I went through questions of this part. These questions were very hard to answer (except first one) because they described situations where I haven't been and in some questions none of the choices seemed "good" to me. I think under normal circumstances I would be seen as Head person.

Section 4: Extravert or Introvert?

Your answers suggest you are an Introvert, not an Extrovert.
You tend to focus on and get your motivation from your own inner thoughts and ideas.

Well, everybody knew this.

Final result:

Your answers suggest you are a Peacemaker

Peacemaker? Does not seem really fitting title for me. All what I know about Peacemakers is what I read from the westerns :P

The four aspects that make up this personality type are: Spontaneous, Facts, Hearts and Introvert

Summary of Peacemakers

* Value personal freedom

Agreed.

* Particularly sensitive to the feelings of others

Hmmm, I have to disagree. I can be highly insensitive to anything and anyone but on the other hand I can be troubled if person very dear to me is not feeling well.

* Think of themselves as steady, gentle and sympathetic

I don't really try to define myself like this so not agreeing or disagreeing here.

* Others may mistake their quiet nature for weakness

More common is that others mistake quietness as lack of intellect.

More about Peacemakers

Peacemakers focus on the present and enjoy helping others in practical ways. They are sensitive to the world around them and take quiet joy from people and nature, particularly animals. Peacemakers value close relationships, but it may take time for others to get to know them.

Agreed.

Peacemakers are the most likely group to say they dislike reading history books, according to a UK survey.

I used to love to read history books and historical novels are still my favourites. So I have to disagree.

Peacemakers live by a set of personal values, which they work hard to reflect in their everyday life. They would rather support an activity than organise it. When they do find themselves in leadership positions, they observe quietly and lead by example.

I don't work very hard to reflect anything but I can agree with the rest.

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Peacemakers may withdraw and become self-critical. Under extreme stress, Peacemakers may become even more critical of themselves and others and make harsh judgements about minor issues.

Doesn't ring a bell.

Peacemakers tend to show someone how much they care about them by helping them in a practical way rather than putting their feelings into words.

Well, that's quite logical action from introverts.

Peacemaker Careers

Peacemakers are often drawn to jobs that allow them to serve others and require close attention to detail.

I suppose it describes my current job but I wouldn't say that I was drawn by it :)

As I mentioned in earlier post, I'm off to Switzerland for trekking. Take care you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home